Piggy Back A Flange
SP25D2 Double Pump
- Patented Non-Symmetrical Gears
- PTFE composite bearings
- One piece hardened alloy steel gears and driveshaft
- Pressures up to 3000 psi
- SAE "" 2 bolt mounting
- 5 drive shaft configurations available 1.141 to 3.869 ci displacement
- Integral relief on priority flow
- Priority flows from 1.5 to 5 gpm
- Ideal for steering circuits
- See Catalog Pages pdf for complete details and options.
The SPD2 series of pumps are special SP-25A series pumps with through shafts. The through shafts have 9 tooth internal splines at the rear and the pump’s rear cover has an integral SAE A-2 bolt mount pad. For double pump operation, a standard SAE A-2 boltsplined shaft pump can be directly mounted on the rear on the SPD2. Typical performance of the pump is the same as indicated for the SP-25A series pump.