Priority Flow Pump B
SP25P Series Priority Flow Divider Pump
- Patented Non-Symmetrical Gears
- PTFE composite bearings
- One piece hardened alloy steel gears and driveshaft
- Pressures up to 3000 psi
- SAE "B" 2 bolt mounting
- 5 drive shaft configurations available 1.141 to 3.869 ci displacement
- Integral relief on priority flow
- Priority flows from 1.5 to 5 gpm
- Ideal for steering circuits
Priority flow divider pumps split the flow between a priority port and an excess flow port. The flow is initially directed to the priority port until the priority setting is satisfied. At that time any additional flow is directed to the excess flow port. Priority divider pumps are typically used in steering circuits, brake circuits or any circuit where a primary flow needs to be satisfied first.
See Catalog Pages pdf for complete details and options.