Prince Manufacturing Corporation (LCH) based in Yankton, South Dakota since 1998 Department:
Manufacturing Process Development Manager
Prince Manufacturing is accepting applications for a Manufacturing Process Development Manager. The Manufacturing Process Development Manager at Prince Manufacturing Corporation (LCH) in Yankton, SD will be our leader in remaining focused on the need to continually improve methods and efficiencies by analyzing manufacturing methods, processes and equipment capabilities in an effort to make ongoing improvements.Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and researches new production processes and additional equipment capabilities while seeking ways to automate and increase efficiencies.
- Communicates with management on a regular basis for updates on plant needs and progress on projects.
- Communicates information needed to our outside suppliers regarding quoting, manufacturing and delivery of machines, components and services.
- Functions as a liaison between management, production, IS/IT and the corporate improvement team.
- Champion and assists in the implementation of corporate projects at LCH as directed from the corporate improvement team.
- Coordinates and manages the implementation and training of personnel on new processes and procedures.
- Develops methods of efficiently collecting data to report the success of implementing those processes.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s IS/IT system and how it interfaces with the needs of production.
- Analyzes how ERP and other company software structures fit into production flow and processes.
- Designs tooling and work areas and provides Maintenance department with drawings to build.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the capability to understand plant floor machining, processes and needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A good understanding and experience with production and production processes.
- A good understanding and experience with machining, technical drawings and specifications.
- The ability to comprehend networking of machines, robots and the ERP system.
- Some exposure to ERP software as well as Windows, SQL, Office, Infor, Bar Coding, CAM and a good understanding of AutoCAD/Inventor.
- High school diploma (or the equivalent) and experience in the responsibilities listed above are required.
- Education and/or experience in Industrial Automation, Robotics or Manufacturing Technology are preferred.
Production Welders, Machinists & Assemblers
Our Yankton, SD location is accepting applications for 2nd shift Welders, Machinists & Assemblers.
Prince has been a successful manufacturer of hydraulic components for over 60 years and continues to grow in its market. Prince cares about its employees, offering a safe, rewarding work experience in a team environment, and supports personal development and recognizes achievements. Requirements:
The successful candidate must have
a High School Diploma/GED, be able to lift up to 70#. A background including mechanics, farming, machinery or industrial equipment is beneficial. As is a familiarity with using computers. Attention to detail and quality is required. Must be a motivated producer with excellent teamwork skills and bring creative and innovative ideas to a growing company. Must support the Prince Values: P
ositive attitude, R
ew vision, C
haracter and E