Prince Manufacturing Corporation, North Sioux City, South Dakota
Prince Manufacturing is accepting applications for a Commodity Buyer.
The Commodity Buyer is responsible for obtaining materials from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability, and urgency of need, as well as developing and leading projects related to all elements of commodity management. These include, but are not limited to: supplier performance management, commodity rationalization, and supplier managed inventory programs.
This position requires occasional travel, both domestically and internationally.
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in procurement or related discipline
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of problem solving skills
- Ability to make sound decisions under stressful conditions
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word
- Valid passport and driver license
Use the Quik-App
OR click here
to access an application form, complete and send via fax or email:
Prince Manufacturing Corporation
Fax to: 712-252-6266 TeutC@princehyd.com Must be 18 years of age.
Post offer physical and drug testing
Prince is an equal opportunity employer.